Sunday, March 1, 2015

Family Photos Layout


I found this cute little bluebird file from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs again the other day.  I just love this little guy and couldn't resist cutting him again.  Do you have a few files that you've cut more than once just because you love them?  I literally could cut a new file every day for the rest of my life and still probably not cut them all.  I backed up over 95,000 svg files the other day.  Yikes!  And yet here again, I am cutting this little guy again.  I cut him a couple years ago in green and blue and couldn't resist cutting him again.  Plus he happened to match the title I had made for family photos.  So here is a fun page.  I rarely do a page with only one photo, but I love this photo of my husband and I wanted to showcase it!  







9 comments:

  1. Great photo wonderful Layout I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family page! I love this blue little guy! And your paper choice for this page too! Thank you very much for playing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- 95 000 files!!!!! Great little page - thanks for joining us over at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that little bluebird is too cute to not want to use it again and again! Great layout and thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun super cute layout, yep sometimes some cuts really get some extra helpings :) WOW that is alot of svgs! thanks for joining us over at Lasting Memories
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow and I thought I was a cut hoarder. You have me beat I am sure. I agree this bird is a real cutie. Thanks for sharing your layout with us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I need to start saving cut files... I feel left behind, all I have is whatever I buy occasionally in the Silhouette store. Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories:-)

    ReplyDelete