Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chick Happy Anniversary Layout



Every year for our anniversary, my husband and I leave kids with my Mom for a weekend.  This year we did a "stay-cation" and it was really a lot of fun.  We went to two movies, shopping, a couple different restaurants and even went on an all day drive where my husband picked huckleberries for the very first time.  I hadn't been picking there since I was a child and was surprised that I even remembered where they might be.  LOL.  They were tiny but still yummy!    I also love these cute little birds!  Aren't they fun!  I had seen a rainy day layout on Out on a Limb that had a similar one and when I looked through my files, I realized that it is almost the same bird from the It's your special day set which I recently bought!  Win win!  The rest of the cuts were actually get this "cricut cartridge" cuts.  Talk about use your stash.  I haven't used a cartridge in FOREVER and I'm talking years ladies.... LOL.  Better late than never!

http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.ca/2015/03/national-old-stuff-day-use-cartridge.html cartridge
http://inkyimpressionschallenges.blogspot.ca/2015/03/iic-199-dots-or-stripes.html stripes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ag-no-23.html AG
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/2015/03/mid-post-challenge-80-st-patricks-day.html mostly green






9 comments:

  1. Fun and happy layout! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Heidi!! Love all of the cuts you used. And those little birds are so cute. Great photos, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Old Stuff Challenge' at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful set of pictures and that wonderful layout is just perfect for them! Thanks for joining BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great LO! Bright and happy! And a great tradition :)
    Thank you for joining BBTB2 this week, hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Heidi - great layout, and amazing photos! I loved your reading your story. Sounds like you have a great tradition going on there! Thank you for joining us at this week's challenge at BBTB2!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great memories!! I love your layout design and all the amazing pictures. The love birds are just too cute. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and memories. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout! I love your design, your pictures are fabulous, love the color combo's you used and I love your die cuts! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete