Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A simple life layout

 I had some of these little birds left over, a title left (I almost always make 2 titles at a time, that way if something doesn't cut right the first time, I should have enough for my project with the second cuts.  The bonus is, is that if it does cut right, then I have another to use somewhere else, like on this layout.)  Even the borders, grass and sun are left overs or duplicate cuts from other layouts.  Kinda cute for a bunch of after thoughts huh!   There was a challenge going on to use pink and yellow hence the yellow background and borders.  Yeah!  I keep entering into some of these stamp challenges in hopes that I can win some of their cute stamps.  I don't have very many stamps so I keep trying!  LOL.  Wish me luck!

http://scrappymoms-stamps.blogspot.com/2015/03/terrific-tuesday-challenge-pink-and.html pink  and yellow

3 comments:

  1. Adorable layout page! Those little birds are so cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Layout. Love those little birds. Perfect for the Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday "Pink & Yellow Color" Challenge. Thanks for joining us.
    TTFN~DT Member Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute lay out! Love the sunshine! Thanks for joining us over at Scrappy Moms! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete