Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Special Gift and 96 or 69 Layouts



Happy Birthday Grandma.  At 96 she still has a sense of humor.  When we brought out her birthday cake, she said, "There must be some mistake, the numbers have been put on backwards."  So what is a girl to do?  Why switch those numbers around of course!  It as so funny.  Later, my niece came up and started to fix it thinking we had made a mistake and we had to inform her that we infact did NOT make a mistake!  It was so funny.  If I live to be that old, I want to still be living in my own home, have a sense of humor and still be full of life!  She is truly a fun, happy, old woman and one I would be happy to be like at any age.  She started to use a cane a couple of years ago and needed to switch to a walker to help steady her.  She said, "I'm not ready for a walker, those are for old people."  Ummm.... Grandma, at 95 we think that you MIGHT qualify but then again, maybe we have it backwards again!  Love you Grandma!

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2015/03/sos-192-counting-on-you.html numbers -what a perfect time for this challenge as we were playing with numbers at Grandma's party!  LOL.
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/its-challenge-time.html use orange


3 comments:

  1. WOW!! 96 what a great celebration. I love how you switched the numbers on your page, very creative. I found you from SOS challenge and am now your newest follower. Please stop by my blog and say HI. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a treasure! Love how your layout capture her humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time! I, too, wish to make it to my 90s and still have all my mental faculties. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete