Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Birthday Cake


I decided to share a picture of my daughter's birthday cake. Her favorite colors are red, white and black and I don't like any of those colors for frosting! LOL. That's ok because she asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. So...how do you incorporate red, white and black.....why the cricut of course! The balloons were made from some old wrapping paper I kept because it had the neatest designs. A little red marker and voila...red, white and black. I used stickles on the happy birthday but it made the paper curl so my handy dandy cuttlebug fixed that problem. One time through and it was "flat" again. Sometimes you just gotta love your toys! She thought it was great and asked if she could put the balloons on her door. Success.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment