Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Animal Skeletons


Aren't these cute! I've never been a "skeleton or skull" fan which is so popular with the kids today, but yesterday I was blog hopping and landed at Rowena's blog. She had these really cute skeleton animals that she used on her treat bags and she provided a link to where she found the images. So out of curiosity, I followed the link to these little skeletons. I've never seen them before nor would I buy my child a stuffed skeleton animal, but I thought these guys would be great on Halloween pages so I decided to create a few. I used SCAL 2 for the actual tracing on all but 1 of the animals. I used Inkscape on the spider and he actually turned out better because it traced the design of the heart too. But really simple to create and cut and they will look great on all my Halloween pages! The links for Rowena's blog and the link to the animals are listed below! Enjoy! SVG's Here. Please leave a comment if you like them! I'd love to know you stopped by!

http://craftsbyrowena.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-projects.html

http://skelanimals.com/meet-us

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thank you for sharing them!!!!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, they are adorable. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete