Monday, January 3, 2011

Sledding Snowmen



These were so cute! Over the holidays, my mom was wearing a turtleneck that had these cute little snowmen on them. I thought they were adorable and so cute to put on a sledding page of my kids sledding this year....so I took some pictures of my mom's shirt, and then zoomed in on the image I wanted, cropped it out, saved it, imported it into my word program, copied it to the clipboard, and then pasted it into MTC and traced it for one cute scrapbook page element. LOL. I don't know why, but I couldn't copy and paste directly from my photo editing program so as you can see, I had to take the long route, but I think they turned out cute anyway! I think I'm going to do a snowhill down the side of the page with these little guys sledding next to pictures of my kids sledding. Fun fun....Anyway, I thought they were cute! So if you were wondering what I did with the pictures of your shirt mom.....here you go! LOL.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment