Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter Page Layout


Over at the Pink Stampers blog, she is doing a winter/Christmas challenge. As I read about it I thought, "I can do that." Last year at Christmas time, we spent a week with our friends in a cabin where we went snowmobiling, sledding, and enjoying the beautiful scenery of that time of year. It was a lot of fun so for this challenge, I thought I'd do a layout for some of those pictures and this is what I came up with. I used my free file set from Treasure Box Designs to do these trees and cabin. I love how the little cabin turned otu. It is so cute and perfect for these pages. I probably should do a few more of these pages as I have too many for just this layout, but it was a good start and I thought it would be fun to enter her challenge. I've never entered one of her challenges before so.......
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: