Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Holidays Nugget Box



Hello! I got this cute little idea from one of my friends. Thanks Cheryl! She was making them for gifts and cutting them all buy hand. You know me, I thought there is an easier way and so since one of the challenges on the cybercrop was to decorate a gift, I made a cutting file to hold the little candy nuggets and made my own! I love how they turned out. The one's she did held 9 nuggets, but I wanted to cut it on a 8.5 x 11 inch paper and so I made my cutting file to hold 8 nuggets instead of 9. I can't decide which ones I like better. The decorated box or the one that says Happy Holidays. Hmmm.....some of both maybe? LOL. I love the poinsettia on top with this paper. Pretty pretty! Anway, the top one is the one I entered in the cyper crop that I joined. It was fun, but I decided that 11:00 pm is NOT the time to try to make a box file. Needless to say, I had to redo much of it to make it work today! I think they look great though and a cute gift!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heidi, this is great! What an awesome gift this will make!! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete