Monday, January 24, 2011

Stylish Blog Award



Wow! I just got my first blog award. Candice from http://stampinpearls.blogspot.com/ just gave me a Stylish Blog Award. How very cool is that! Thank you Candice! Upon receiving this award I must thank the person(s) and link it back to their blog, inform all the new recipients of their award, and share 8 things about myself.

So....since I've already thanked Candice, I guess I should list 8 things about myself...

1. My pop of choice is Caffine Free Diet Mountain Dew. My husband calls it double unleaded and wants to know why I even bother! LOL.

2. My husband is my knight in shining armour. On the night we met, my best friend and I were in a car accident. My husband stopped, took me to a phone (before cell phones obviously), and stayed with me till the police arrived and the ambulance came and hauled me and my best friend to the hospital. That was over 20 years ago and I still thank my Heavenly Father for him each and every day!

3. My favorite color is hot pink.

4. I've always wanted to go to Europe and hope to with my hubby someday!

5. I am a stay at home Mom and LOVE it! I thought I'd get bored, what was I thinking!

6. I've never really gotten into stamping! Gasp....I know...I've just recently started to remedy that and my first set of Peachy Keen Stamps are on their way.

7. I have a whole bookcase full of scrapbook binders...yep...that's about 3 four inch binders a year for the last 12 or 13 years. My first scrapbook was done while I was dating my hubby and that was WAY before any of the cool things came out that we have now. I hand drew all of my own embelishments....I was scrapbooking before the world caught up to me! LOL.

8. I love to read just as much as I love to scrapbook!

Now to pick 8 blogs to share this award with...this is going to be the hard part because I have seen so many wonderful blogs that people share their beautiful creations on and they are all so gifted that's it's going to be hard to choose only eight! Congratulations and thanks so much for all your inspiration that helps me be a better crafter!





No comments:

Post a Comment