Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Candy

Oh my gosh, I SO want to win this blog candy! LOL....but since I'm not generally a really lucky person, (I rarely win things and until recently, I'm not sure I've won anything in my life! LOL) Anyway, a while ago on one of the boards they were talking about the pens sets on sale at Staples that would fit in the cricut with either this pen holder or one of those soft squishy pencil holders. Well, since I had some of the squishy pen holders, I bought them to give this a try. I didn't have much luck with those and so now I have all these pens (I bought 2 sets ...one colored and one all black) and no way to use them with my machine. So.....when I saw her blog candy, I just knew I had to enter to at least TRY to win. I would LOVE to have one of these so.....wish me luck. If you'd like to see these blog candy yourself, go here:
http://kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-candy-glitter-cri-kit-gel-pens.html Good luck! Someone has to win right? LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment