Friday, January 15, 2010

Paper Piecing Bears...



Wanna see what I've been up to lately? Aren't these little guys cute! I got the pattern from here:

I did add the brown muzzle piece though just for some contrast. I think they turned out really cute! The one on the top that is not laying down is another pattern that I did a while back. It was one of my first SCAL/Inkscape creations and I like it too. I created them in different positions and had fun with the parts and pieces. I even made one shooting a basketball that I used on my son's basketball pictures last year. After having done several of these, I finally figured out how to do the faces so that they turn out cute. I guess trial and error pay off because I think these guys are cute! I'm going to make some with just the heads and hands to go on pictures too. I think they will look great on my pages. I'm so excited.... TFL! Anyway, go download your free pattern and create some cute bears!



No comments:

Post a Comment