Thursday, July 23, 2009

Temple wedding plate...


After doing the Mr. and Mrs. plate, I realized that I had several more weddings coming up so I found a picture of the Idaho Falls temple and converted it into an SVG file that I could cut on my cricut. By doing this, I was able to make a template to glass etch the temple and the couples wedding date on the plate. I like this one too. I picked up a couple more plates at the store just for this purpose. Aren't they pretty! These are good quality, heavy glass plates with silver edging. They are much prettier in person than in the pictures, I love them. The store that I purchased them from is almost out and I don't know if they will get anymore. I probably should go get a few more, but they are a little pricey so I only pick up a couple at a time. :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I would love the temple file if you are sharing. I am working on one of the salt lake temple. Jillshum@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, the plates are beautiful!

    Judee

    ReplyDelete