Thursday, July 23, 2009

Drive Inn Movie


This was the funnest page that I have scrapbooked in a long time. (Not that I have scrapbooked much....since getting SCAL, I seem to spend more time on the computer collecting wonderful files that everyone has created than actually using them....) However, I had a couple minutes and decided to make a page. Everything on this page except for the popcorn and popcorn frame was cut using my cricut and SCAL. The SVG file for "Sid the Sloth" came from http://mardenz.blogspot.com/ and the dinosaur came from http://www.teddybear-treasures.com/ (her files are for sale so you can purchase them as the pattern is copyrighted) I've been doing some test cutting for her and she has the cutest files. You really should go check them out. I know you'll like them!


For some reason this silly blog won't allow me to cut and paste an address into it....does anyone know why? I have to type each addresss and it's a pain because I don't want to make a mistake! I'd love your comments as I'm just starting this blogging them and would love to hear what you have to say...thanx!







No comments:

Post a Comment