Saturday, April 20, 2013

Nuts for Riding Layout

 
 


Recently, I found a new company that offers a daily freebie and her files are some of the cutest I've seen...  not to mention really affordable.  Since I had been downloading lots of her files, I decided to open one up and cut it to see how they do.  I love the way she arranges her files for cutting.  When I open a file, I often group my files to layer just like she does so it makes my computer time shorter and my cutting time faster!  I love that!  These little squirrel was a freebie from Miss Kate Cuttables and if you haven't been getting her daily freebie, then you are surely missing out!  Her files are cute, adorable, inexpensive, and cut really well.  That's a win, win, win in my book!

http://4craftychicks.blogspot.com/2013/04/4ccc-challenge-138-trees.html trees
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2013/04/monday-challenge-95-anything-goes.html anything goes



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and pictures. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Love the real trees and the cut out you did. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome inspiration for us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing our Tree Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! LOVE the squirrels!!! Thanks for playing along this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete