Friday, April 19, 2013

Gingerbread People

 


I have a TON of Christmas pictures to scrapbook for a couple of years.  Christmas is usually the holiday that I don't scrapbook very fast or I put it off forever because I have so many pictures.  We have a Christmas Party with both our families before Christmas each year, Christmas breakfast at Grandma's, Santa, not to mention Christmas morning, their stockings, setting up the tree etc.   Anyway, it's always so time consuming that I put it off forever.  Well over Spring break, we had the opportunity to spend 5 days in a cabin in the woods.  It was wonderful as usual but while I was there, my paper supply was limited.  So instead of starting my actual pages, I decided to work on piecings while watching TV with my family.  All in all, I did 22 of these little guys.  I love, love, love them and it will make actually putting the pages together so much faster now.  Yeah.   These are a Kristi W. Designs file and they are adorable!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment