Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Landscape Rectangle Accodion Die with Cupcake Add On





Playing around with a couple more versions of the Landscape Rectangle Accordion Die set.  This time I added the cupcakes.  Next is the fence!  These are so fun.  Since I cut a bunch of pieces, I decided to do 2 cards at once.  However, after having done it the bottom way, I would definately add the "frame" piece like I did on the top one, just to give it some more stability since my cardstock wasn't that thick.  Still ok, but next time I will add the frame or cut them twice to thicken the card.  Overall, it is super fun.  I do happen to like the first one with the sentiment in the middle instead of the cupcakes all the way across, but that is just a personal preference.  I did add the Happy Birthday sentiment that I made on my Scan n Cut to the back panel of the bottom one.  Such a fun card and a great way to make use of a 6x6 paper pad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment