Thursday, May 23, 2019

Happy Campers Layout

 I had fun making this layout.  The cute papers all came from a kit I was given at a scrapbooking retreat from my secret sister and the cutouts were some from grab bags I got at Our on a Limb for .80.  They were well worth the money.  So many of the ladies wouldn't even look at them, but since I cut so many files, I had a good idea what some of the pieces would make so I bought them in an unmarked bag.  We often go to a cabin and we spend a lot of time outdoors so I knew that these pine cones would go somewhere.  The colors look like they were made for this page.  Love it!

http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/05/may-2019-challenge-1-my-creative.html Layout Challenge...-the first page is for the challenge....2 photos, then I just did the second page to have the rest of the photos done. 


1 comment: