Friday, February 22, 2013

Get Whale Gift



I have a friend who has influenza and feels pretty awful about now so I decided to make a little care package for her.  I won a challenge over at  http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/2013/02/winners.html and I just received my prize in the mail.  I get so excited when I get new scrapbook stuff that I just had to just use it now.  Anyone else like that?    LOL.  So I decided to use her cute little pocket and tag to stick on my friends "Get Whale" package.  I think it ads a cute look to a simple brown bag.  Thanks so much for the wonderful gift Laurie!  I love them!  In the bag I put some cold and flu items including a can of chicken noodle soup and on the tag a recipe for a cold/flu remedy that seems to help at our house.  I hope she gets feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment