Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blog info regarding MTC and SCAL...

I just spent a few minutes going back over my blog today and realized that most of the posts talk about SCAL and not MTC. SCAL is the program that I had before I bought MTC and even though they do the same things, MTC is SO much easier to use. A friend of mine mentioned (thanks Emily!) that she was a little confused with the SCAL, Inkscape, etc. talk. It made me spend a few minutes on my blog and see what I have written sense it was started. Then it made me REALLY grateful for MTC which makes all those difficult hours learning Inkscape and SCAL obsolete! It's amazing how far this computer technology has come in 1 1/2 years. So if you are reading my blog, please note that MTC is a new, updated wonderful easy to use program that you can create all the same things on my blog quickly and easily now! That's why I have become an affiliate for the program because of how it has changed and evolved and made everything EASY! I read how it took me 12 hours to make my first bears in Inkscape and SCAL and cringed as it would only take me a matter of minutes with the MTC software! It really is an amazing program and both SCAL and MTC can do so much more now with all the updates than they could when I first purchased SCAL. But since MTC is easier to use, I've jumped ship and use MTC all the time now as it's just easier for me and does everything I need it to do quickly and easily! It's great! So if you read this and get confused, please remember that my older posts are talking about a different program than MTC, however all the items created can still be created and used with MTC, MTC just made the whole process faster, easier, which means better! All my recent posts are created with MTC, but my older ones were done with SCAL. Hope that clears up at least some of the confusion! LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment