Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Spring Frogs and Baby Birds Layout


Ok...so here is another adorable layout that I love!  As I was pondering my photos and my leftover cuts, I decided to create a fun spring layout for a couple challenges.  Love being able to use some "leftover" cuts on another layout.  That is why I "do" left over cuts.  If you don't remember, I always cut as many as will fit on the paper that I am using.  That way, I have left over cuts to use as I create new layouts and cards when I need them.  It works for me.  I love this little frog.  He is so cute and the birds in the nest just speaks to my heart.  I am ready for Spring. 

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2019/03/ch-413-favorite-color-combination.html - my favorite color is hot pink but I love it with a blue or lime green.  This layout has all 3!
http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/03/439-photo-inspiration-florals-and.html florals and succulents.  I used florals and a "nest" like a wreath.





5 comments:

  1. Such a cute, springy layout! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute with the froggies! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout!! Love the adorable little frogs and the tweet little birds!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout! It's so bright and cheerful!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great frogs!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete