Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kids Valentine's Day Cards



My kids are old enough that they don't really like the cutesy type stuff that I like so I was looking for a different style of card this year.  I came across this template from My Scrap Chick and decided it would work nicely.  My son loves green and my daughter loves Tiffany box blue so here are the cards that I came up with.  I really like how they turned out so I made several more to use as birthday cards because they didn't look so feminine or cutesy either.  I think they will be a win win!



Here's what the birthday ones look like.  I just stamped birthday on them.  Unfortunately my Happy Valentine's Day stamp won't fit on the ribbon so it will go on the inside of the other cards.  Oh well.  Either way, I think they make a nice Valentine's or Birthday Card.



4 comments:

  1. Great cards for older children for Valentine's Day! Love all that wonderful color of blue on here. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! I recognized that file right away as I made Valentine's cards from it last year. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Heart Challenge! We hope to see you again with the Animal challenge that begins today.
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super design, these blue hearts are wonderful! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty!! Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest Designer --Rhonda

    ReplyDelete