Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sing-a-Long Layout


I had these little dragons from  Designs on Cloud 9 that my son just loved.  Since he liked them so much, I decided to do a layout of his with them on it.  I think they look so cute!

I'm entering this one in the "Warm it Up Challenge" (use orange, red, and yellow) and what says warm like a dragon too?  Can't that also count?  LOL.  Anyway, there challenge is here:

http://useittuesday.blogspot.com/2013/01/challenge-48-warm-it-up-use-red-orange.html

Since it's a "use-it-tuesday" project, I figured I'd better tell you that this background paper is so old I can't even remember how many years ago I got it..... I'm talking like at least 10!  Yep....that's why I'm trying to use it up....so I can buy some new!  LOL.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love to see layouts in our challenges!! The dragon is adorable!
    Thanks for playing along at Use it Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!! I love that dragon. Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work using that paper! And I'm laughing at your dragon comment... That sure is warm! LOL Thank you so much for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cute!!! :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete