Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Got Sun Block Summer Layout



Here is another cute layout that I did with a lot of different files.  The bird, crab, and bottom border are Little Scraps of Heaven Designs, the turtle is and SVGCuts, and the Got Sun Block is a Scrapping Bug Designs file.  I like to mix and match my files...especially it I don't have a whole set.  All of these files listed are freebies that they gave away once upon a time.  I think they all look cute together even if they are all from different companies.  These ladies all create fabulous files and it was fun using them.  :-)

http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2012/08/fun-friday-challenge-use-pink.html Use Pink

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Heidi omg nothing is as cute as that little pink flamingo just makes me smile! All your cuts go together perfectly. Note to self do more scrapbook layouts! thanks so much for joining the LSP challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute and fun layout!! Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week.
    I'am a new follower.
    Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful layout!!Congrats on your win!!Awesome!

    ReplyDelete