Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Border Layouts



I thought I would post a finished layout for you to see because I had a couple of people email me and ask me what I used the borders for. Since I still scrapbook 8.5 x 11, here is how I used these for this layout. I think it turned out cute! Hope that gives you some idea of how fun borders can be and why I've been doing so many lately.....it's easy to create a border one piece at a time and then actually put them together on a page when I get a few more minutes. Easy to do with kids and interuptions.....I'd love to see what you are creating and if you do any borders too! Have fun! (If you like some of these cuts, if you scroll down on my blog, you will see the links to the ones that I know where they came frome. Enjoy!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showing me your project made with the Pooh svg. I love to see what people make and your layout is so cute! I will definitely need to use that svg soon.

    ReplyDelete