Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Swing Card


My husband and I have been married for almost 20 years and I wanted to make a manly card for our anniversary. This is what I came up with. It's kinda hard to tell, but the black is part of a foil pack of paper that I got, the heart is red foil wrapping paper, and the inside diamond plate look is a piece of silver wrapping paper that I ran through my cuttlebug. What man doesn't like diamond plated things right? I once made his brother a "thinking of you" card while he was going through his divorce and my husband made the comment, "That's a cool looking card." Well, having never gotten that response from him for a card that I made him, I'm hoping this is the one! This is one of Penny Duncan's svg's so if you want it, you will need to go to her blog here: http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/ and search under her free files for swing card. She is an amazing artist and so generous with her work. Please take a moment to say thank you when you download any of her files!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OMG....That is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! I LOVE how this turned out!!! It looks SO Masculine and Industrial!!!! GREAT choices of mediums girl!!!! I'm SUPER SUPER SUPER impressed!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete