Thursday, March 4, 2010

Homemade nestabilities...



Ok...so I had to give this a try. Penny Duncan made all of these wonderful nestability cut files and I had to give them a try. I used 3 layers of a fruit snacks box...(that's what I had on hand) to create what I felt was the right thickness to get a good embossed image. I think they turned out great. I ran them through my cuttlebug and voila.....one embossed shape. I did have a little trouble with the files moving in the sandwhich, but a touch of repositionable tape fixed that problem. So....I now can make any of these types of files that I want and what a savings. Each set of these is like $20.00 at the scrapbook store, but with a little time, I can create them myself. Thanks so much to Penny for sharing her work! She's created a ton of different shapes that can be used like this. Go check them out. They are awesome....

http://www.pennyduncancreations.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi, could you send me the instructions? I just found your site and I think this is wonderful! I'm at www.scrappinrainacm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete