Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ebay find.....cricut blades,trimmer, tool kit


Hi. Well some days you just HAVE to LOVE ebay! Look at what I got all for a grand total of $41.00 and that included shipping! There 7 packages of brand new cricut blades, 4 packages of cricut trimmer blades, the cricut tool kit, and the cricut trimmer! Woohoo! For those of you who might be reading my blog that aren't familiar with prices....at my local scrapbook store, each package of cricut blades (both kinds) cost 9.99. That means that even with their standard 40% off coupon, each package still costs me $6.00. Plus the cricut tools kit is 18.99 or 19.99 by itself! That means that if I divide 41 dollars by the total items (including the tool kit) each item only cost me $3.15! I'm doing the happy dance here and I've got my years supply of blades.....oh.....I guess that's suppose to be food????? LOL....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment