Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Day Basket


On the MTC forum, they are having a Valentine's Day bag challenge.  They gave us this cute little bag file and I decided it would be another cute gift to add to my families Valentine's Gifts so I decided to play along. This is what I came up with. I think it turned out pretty cute! I'm thinking on my hubbies, I will add the same little frog that I used on his card and try to make all their gifts kinda match....in a theme but be similar. I'll post each of theirs when I am done. Anyhow, I think it's a cute little project and the box itself (without the bears) took less than 10 minutes to create...and most of that time was looking through my scraps to find papers that would go with the paper piecing that I already had done.  The bears are from MyScrapChick.  Thi s set is the first set of their files that I've ever purchased....got a whole huge set for only $4.00 so I had to give them a try.  I love them, but lots of little pieces!  LOL.  I wouldn't want to make 20 of those, but aren't these adorable!  Love them and for that price....I couldn't go wrong....and I didn't they are adorable!

I'm also going to enter this project into this challenge---for a child.
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-7-for-child.html
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2012/01/153-valentine-theme.html Valentine's theme
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment