Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dancing Bears - My Scrap Chick




My Scrap Chick was having a huge sale the other day. I was able to get an entire Valentine's Day Bear Collection for only $4.00 and couldn't pass it up.  I didn't even have to have a minimum purchase so I just jumped in!  LOL.   I had earned some ebay bucks and had a credit on my account, so when I saw her sale, I decided to give this one a try. I love it! Although I would have never been able to put it together without the pictures! LOL. There are a TON of little pieces with this set...right down to the tiny hearts on her heels, but isn't it adorable! I wouldn't want to spend as much time as this one took on every project, but this one turned out SO cute. It's hard to fight it when the end results are so fun! I have pictures from last Valentine's Day that I thought I'd use these with so I'll have to post the end result when I get there. These little guys are only 3" tall but cute cute cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment