Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Bluebirds Layout

 

 

 


Ok...so remember the cute little bluebirds that I created. Here is my version of the layout that I copied! I LOVE how it turned out and I have lots of pieces left over to finish the rest of the pictures that I have to scrapbook of last Christmas. Better late than never right! I will be able to put 12 pictures on this layout in the blank space. I have them ready to attach but wanted to publish it without the pictures so I didn't have to cover up all the faces. I LOVE how these turned out! Super cute and fun and a little nontraditional, although I did have to add some red and green so my layout isn't quite as nontraditional as the one I saw, but pretty nontraditional for me and I LOVE it! I wish I could remember "who" created the original layout that I saw so I could point you in that direction but..... thanks to that person and Treasure Box Designs, I love my new Christmas layout! Fun fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment