Monday, January 30, 2012

Frog Valentine's Day Card



Here's the card that I made for my hubby! Isn't it cute! I love the two different frogs...one saying Happy Valentine's Day and the other with his arm open wide saying "I love you this much!" The "I love you this much!" will make him smile as the kids and I have done this many times. Have I ever mentioned that I like cute little frogs....this one has jumped up to the top of my frog files....not my favorite, but close! His little image actually came from www.clkr.com and I just found him the other day and had to make him.  I think he turned out adorable!  I love new cuts that are free!  I think he turned out cute and I'll use him again someday!

11 comments:

  1. What a cute little froggie! Great card. Thanks for joining us in the MCT - Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! His eyes are my favorite part! Great job!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color combination, red, white, and black! That frog in the heart is just adorable too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite color combination is red, white, and black! So beautiful together! That frog in the heart is just adorable too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. You card is so awesome! The whimsical frog again the elegant back ground is a fabulous mix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Your card made me smile as soon as I saw it! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heidi, what an adorable Valentine card. I bet it brought a smile to hubby's face. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just too adorable Heidi!!! made me smile!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I just love the polka dots and of course that darling frog too! Terrific job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love frogs. your card is adorable! Glad you could join MCT for Throwback Thursday!

    ReplyDelete