Sunday, January 15, 2012

Feelin Frosty Layout - Scrapping Bug Designs






I've been trying to catch up on some much needed scrapbooking. I have pictures that are a couple of years old....at one time, I was caught up, but having a cricut and cutting and making all my own embelishments takes a ton of time so....I'm behind again. LOL. Anyway, I got this cute little set from Scrapping Bug Designs and couldn't wait to give it a try. Between this two page layout and the second one I'll post a little later, I was able to get 34 pictures on 4 pages....yep.....34! Woohoo! And they ARE big enough to see what's going on and everyone's expressions. When I can do 34 at a time, at some point I may get caught up! I collaged them first which I have been doing a lot lately and love that I can get lots of pictures on my layouts. If I have a special one, I often scrap it a bigger size, but many of my photos are just fine collaged smaller. Anyway, I think they turned out fun. This pattern is mostly from Scrappin Bug Designs but the little bear is a leftover cut from some winter pages from last year. I love these little penguins. Penguins are some of my favorite things. I think I have different penguins on all my winter pages for the last several years. It's amazing how different and cute they all are in their own way and I just couldn't pass up these little penguins too even though I have several cute sets of penguins. Anway, they are cute. Run on over to her site and have a look around. She has lots of fun set! Thanks for looking.

Challenges:
http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/2012/01/68-photo-inspiration.html  photo challenge
http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2012/01/let-it-snow-winter-cardproject.html winter
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-47-blue-silver-and-white.html blue silver white
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/01/challenge-me-monday-94.html snowflake


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Awesome layout ... certainly depicts a fun snowday's events!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Let It Snow’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love the skating bear - he just makes me giggle a little. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at CWC!
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 34...holy smokes! That's freakin' awesome. Love it sooo much! Great layout--looks like a blast. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout. Love those critters. Thanks for playing at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just too fantastic! What a wonderful layout. Thanks for sharing at CWC.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, how adorable!!! Love the little skater and the penguin-super cute and FUN!!
    Thanks so much for joining the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. at first I didnt realize you were covering the photos lol, a little distracting , but I understand. Nice layout, great use of theme!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout just looks like a fun day! Great job! Smiles, Jill CWC DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute LO, Heidi! And WOW . . . 34 photos that is just amazing! Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOWEE! Those are fabulous layouts and perfect for a fantastic snow session =) Thanks for playing along with our Let It Snow Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete