Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful Winter Photos









If found this fun site today... it's called Simple As That and it's actually a photography site.  I loved the thought of sharing a simple photo celebrating the simple things in life.....just today, I asked my hubby to go for a walk with me so I could shoot a few pictures since the scenery was so pretty coming home from church.  These are a few of the photos I shot so I decided to share a couple.   We had the opportunity to go to a cabin and enjoy the winter for the weekend.  The peacefulness and beauty of our surroundings was amazing. The snow was so beautiful on the trees and really, it was majestic and definately God's country. We had such a wonderful, relaxing time....even if my daughter wasn't feel the best. We were sorry to come home but.....glad to capture a few shots of the beauty that surrounded us.   I want to blow up one of these pictures in a 16x20 size to keep, but can't make up my mind....any thoughts?  Help me break the tie!  LOL.  Thanks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment