Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter Layout 2





Posted by PicasaOk...here's those cute little trees again!  LOL.  This one has the dripping snow on it and I love the cute little bird in the tree.  The snowman is a file from Precious Piecings.  Isn't it cute!  LOL.  She had a huge sale and I bought around $20.00 worth of files so you'll be seeing some of them for a little while.  I've been trying to enter some scrapbook challenges lately.  This one is going into the Getting Scrappy Challenge.  I love how they only do scrapbooks.  I am mostly a scrapbooker and there aren't as many challenges for just scrapbooking so I love that I found this blog and I try to enter quit often.  Haven't been lucky enough to win, but love being inspired and allowed to create something that I actually woud love to do instead of cards or something for another blog somewhere.  Anyway....here is my layout for their snow/winter challenge.  If you'd like to join, jump on over and link up! 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute layout!! I love the snowmen! Just adorable! Thank you for participating in the Getting Scrappy Challenge!

    Teresa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is adorable and I love the snowmen!! So cute!!

    Angel
    scrappytweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, your layout is so super cute!!! I just love the sweet snowmen and the birdies in the snow covered trees.. I'm so glad you joined us a Getting Scrappy Challenge..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is awesome! I love how you were able to make so many pictures fit on two pages, I always have a hard time with that! Thanks so very much for joining us at Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    Lisa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you got so many pictures on there!! and those polar bears are adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Getting Scrappy!
    Michelle GSDT
    scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com
    ps i have a giveaway going on right now, you should stop by and have a peek ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your layout! I love how you incorporated all those great pictures. The snowman cut is just adorable. Thanks for joining us at the Getting Scrappy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete