Thursday, January 19, 2012

Coloring Snow and Snow Delicious Layout







Posted by Picasa

Here are even more winter layouts.  See my little trees on the second page again.  LOL.  This time I cut them in blue and added white snowflakes!  I then decided the oval one was so fun, I should try another shape so I used the triangle inside MTC and the oval.  I love them.  Someone said I confused them by covering up the photos.  Sorry about that.  I'll try to take my pictures before putting my photos on.  I was just trying to keep my children's faces off the internet.  LOL.   I love the font on these pages.  It's a free one called Harrington if you want to do a search for it.  It's really fun.  I did have to shadow it to get it to cut this small....less than 1 inch high....but still love it!

I'm entering this into the challenge here:
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2012/01/monday-challenge-41-snow-much-fun.html  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts. Love the diecuts you used they are so cute.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages! Those images are so adorable! I especially like the snowflakes in the trees. What a great touch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete