Monday, November 8, 2010

Snowman card or bag fronts.....




I was on the MTC message boards earlier today and Beanie posted some adorable cards that she made! I thought they were so super cute! I think my favorite thing was the crooked little nose on them. I asked her if she minded if I "scraplifted" her idea and she said she didn't mind at all so here are my scraplifted versions. I plan on using these on the gift bags for my neighbors/friends. I think they will love them. I know I do! Thanks Beanie! These are awesome! If you would like to see her creations, you'll have to go to her blog here: http://beanies-tag-your-it.blogspot.com/ While you are there, take a peak at her blog, I love it and if you see something you like, make sure to drop her a note!

4 comments:

  1. Heidi Those are SO Danged adorable hon!!! I SO want to try to make them, so I have saved yours and Beanie's Pictures to try myself, LOL *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you post the MTC file?... with Beanie's permission :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Did you make the eyes also. When I looked at Beanie's faces, they looked like they were printed.

    ReplyDelete