Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bee Cause



Tonight I wanted a quick project and so I dug through my pictures that I hadn't scrapbooked and found these flowers that my hubby picked one day for me and left them on the table with a note saying I love you. Because I love these simple expressions of love, I took out my camera to capture this sweet memory. I love you too sweetie! Anyway, I happen to have one bee left and all of these cuts done and left over from something else. Even the color paper added to the border were scraps that I didn't throw away because I liked the colors. Well, that means all I had to do was cut the borders, title, and put it together. I LOVE how this turned out. You know...some layouts come together and some just don't...I actually scrapbooked one the other night just to get it off my table....it had been in various stages of incomplete for almost 2 years and "never" did come together. It ended up in the book with the pictures just stuck to the page with a title. Nothing fancy, but I was so tired of looking at it, I just didn't care anymore. This layout, I love how the colors came together and softly whisper to me and how all these leftover cuts just seem to go together. That's rare for me to have it look intentional when it was all scraps....but I'm glad and love it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Heidi, if the story itself wasn't beautiful enough the photo of the layout cinches it!! What a thoughtful gesture from your husband and I know he has to be tickled to see you scrap of the moment!!! Isn't love just wonderful!!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is a cute layout! How sweet of your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout and gorgeous flowers!!!! I love the border you created!!!!

    ReplyDelete