Saturday, December 12, 2015

Mouse and Candy Cane Card


Isn't this a fun little Christmas card.  I love this little mouse.  This is one of my first attempts at print and cut.  I can tell that if I'm going to do a lot of this, I need to get a better printer.  But, overall I think he's really cute.  The files are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

http://www.conniecancrop.blogspot.com/2015/12/monthly-challenge-41-candy-cane.html Candy Cane
http://pdelinkyparty.blogspot.ca/2015/12/ch-101-anything-goes.html Anything Goes
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/2015/12/challenge-83.html traditional Christmas
http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/pile-it-on-98-anything-christmaswinter.html Christmas





10 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love it. Thanks for joining us at the PDE linky party
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, that l'il mouse is just precious! I guess he lost his hat while trying to hoist that candy cane. From the image, your picture quality looks pretty darn good, but if you're not quite happy with it, your printer should have a "best" setting and you could also increase the pixels on the image...just a thought! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's Monthly Challenge, "Candy Cane" where you can win a great prize just by participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable Christmas card!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Anything goes Linky Party-DT-elecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I really need to try this print and cut feature! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute mice. I love it. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Connie can crop "Candy Lane Challenge". Good luc

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card!! Love the little mouse :) Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party
    Kathy PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet lil mouse!! Makes me think not a creature was stirring! LOL! Very cute card! SCrappy hugs, COnnie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. I LOVE mice!! They are always so adorable. TFS and joining the challenge over at Connie Can Crop!

    ReplyDelete