Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Drink and Fire Hydrant Card


My daughter came home and wanted to decorate a boy's truck for Valentine's Day.  She's going to put hearts all over his truck and I suggested she give him a pop too.  Since sitting a plain pop inside a truck isn't all that cute, I decided to spice it up a bit.  I liked it so much, I added them to my families gifts, made one for my son's teacher (and can I say cute little gift's for a male teacher is HARD! LOL) and then made another one for my BIL who got divorced a couple of years ago so he's alone this Valentine's Day.  Since we can't have alone on Valentine's Day, he gets one with this little hydrant card I made the other day.  Cute, simple, inexpensive and says, "We are thinking of you."

http://www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/2014/02/rrr-challenge-89-one-for-boys-ribbon-or.html one for the boys
http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/02/valentines-day-challenge-38.html  Valentine's Day





3 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated the drink bottle - so sophisticated with the colors and patterns; and the dog and his hydrant are adorable! Very nice of you to think of people who may be alone on Valentine's Day. It's always nice to be thought of.


    Thanks for linking to our Valentine challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Super Cute , COOL and FUN!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete