Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Turtley Fun Layout


Ok....I'm trying to use my leftovers again.... my theme for the year so far!  LOL.  These little turtles I believe were an  SVGCuts freebie file and I cut them over a year ago.  I used a few of them, but as you know when I cut, I try to cut as many as fit on my scrap paper.  So I often have left over cuts.  These little guys have been handing out for a while so I decided to use them on this layout.  When the cuts are made, it also makes the page come together faster!  Anyway, it's turtley awesome to get them used!

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2014/02/sos-138-oh-shiny.html shiny - I used glossy accents on the title (and if you look close, I had an explosion and it got all over the pictures on the right....sigh...So I have more glossy accents than I originally intended! LOL)










5 comments:

  1. Cute accent border for your fabulous layout. TFS at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super layout! Those turtles are adorable - and your page title fits so perfectly with our "Fun with Puns" challenge. Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! I love the border and the cute little turtles:) So cute!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout !! I love the turtles ! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile It On Challenges !

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very cute - those turtles are so much fun!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete