Thursday, June 4, 2020

Quarentine Mask Cards





Someone on one of my groups shared a link of a lady sharing this cute little digi quarentine stamp.  I wish I could remember who that was to give you the link and her credit, but I can't remember now.  I made several of these cute little cards to send to friends to make them smile during this time.  I hope they like them.  The stamps was the same, but I just used a 6x6 paper pad I had so the backgrounds were all different but not too much.  I think they turned out fun.  






2 comments:

  1. What a fun and sweet card. Perfect for these times. Great take also with our Challenge Theme "Patterned Paper/Own Background" @ Little Red Wagon this week ! Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect papers to show off that cute image! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete