Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Apple step card



And here's another step card.  I used this little leftover apple that I had and made this cute little card with it.  So fun!   Now it's time to find another card to try.  I'm really enjoying cards lately even though I usually don't do that many.  I already have some sympathy cards done, birthday cards done, Valentine's Day cards done, miscellaneous and even some Mother's Day cards done.  I am on a roll!  Love having a stock pile to use when needed.  So helpful as this past year I haven't had that much crafting time.  I have probably crafted in the last 2 months more than I did all last year!  Let's hope I get to continue to do some.  I missed it!  


3 comments:

  1. That card is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very fun. love the patterned papers. Thanks so much for playing with our odd card challenge this week at DCD.

    ReplyDelete