Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bunch of Nuts Layout



I am finishing off my squirrels that I had left over from my 12 days of Christmas gifts for my hubby.  When I scrapbook, I always try to cut as many items as I can from the paper that I have and then use the left overs on other pages and cards.  It makes quick projects on those days when I don't have the time to do a lot of paper piecings.   I was able to finish these squirrels off today on this layout, a birthday layout, and a creating memories layout where I used the single leftovers of 4 different cuts.  I love it when they can be used together to create a completely different look.  I doesn't hurt that I am 2 or 3 years behind on my scrapping and so these squirrels will reappear, but they are 3 years apart in the books so unless someone is going through my books all at once, they probably won't even notice.  :-)  These squirrels are from a set from Designs on Cloud 9 and the faces are again Peachy Keen!

http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com/2013/03/2tc45-spring-into-green.html spring layout and use green
http://littlescrappieces.blogspot.com/2013/03/fun-friday-think-spring.html think spring




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Those squirrels are amazing! I loved viewing your project on 2TC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout reveals lots of fun being had by everyone! Cute squirrels, too! Thank you for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! The papers are so pretty and love the sweet pictures! Of course, the squirrels are so stinken cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun lay-out! Cute squirrels! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout and fun photos -love the squirrels too-thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    Carol Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at TWisted Tuesday. Being 2 to 3 years behind in your scrapbooking isn't that bad! Have you heard of Project Life? It is a brand new scrapbooking system that is really cool. I think your title is funny!

    ReplyDelete