Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bear Winter Card


Here's a cute little card that I made using one of the Treasure Box Designs bears.  I love this pose!  I somehow made a mistake on posting my blue and white entry for Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge.  I'm not sure how it happened as I normally don't join a challenge unless I see it in my reader first (I make notes of the ongoing challenges and incorporate them while making my entry), but I managed to post my entry for their challenge the day before it started!  Talk about being "ahead" of the game!  LOL.   Maybe I'm psychic! They were super sweet and sent me a nice email correcting me and offered to let me try again!  So....since they were so sweet, I decided to try again by making a new "blue and white" entry.  So....let's see if I can get it right this time!  Sorry....but thank you for letting me try again and thank you for being so sweet about it!

 http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/2012/12/ch-49-blue-white.html Blue and White
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That is the cutest sweetest bear ever!! :) Love the snow flakes! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete