Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Egg Hunt Layout

 
 
 
 


I've been on a roll lately.  I've completed 31 pages.  Yep you heard me, 31 pages.  I was in a no scrapbook mode for a while where I didn't want to scrapbook, just make paper piecings ever now and then and so I have a few paper piecings done that I can mix and match and put on layouts as I want.  Much faster when it actually comes to scrapbooking.....at least I think so.....I've been in my scraproom all day so maybe not!  LOL.  Anyway since I was scrapbooking, I decided that I'd better get my Easter pictures from last year done before this year's Easter arrives.  So, here is another 2 page layout for my scrapbook. I'm loving the variety of paper piecings on these.  It's nice to cut a few images for a special event and then fill in with others.  I like that "non" traditional feel it has been giving these.  Nice change for a few minutes until my piecings run out anyway! 

9 comments:

  1. Cute layout, Thanks for playing with us at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute layout! I love all of the critters and the papers you used! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the critters, what a wonderful layout!! Thanks for joining us at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge
    Cheers Jennie DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. your layout is BEAUTIFUL! I love all the cuts and paper you used!
    thanks for joining us at Krafty Girls!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute LO!

    Ty for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout! Thanks for playing with us for our Easter challenge over at Krafty Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and fun LO! Great work!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages. Thanks for adjoining us at anything goes this fortnight. Hugs. Lisa. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo, soooo cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms!

    ReplyDelete