Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Drill Thank You Card


This last weekend, we had one of our best friends and his son come up to our cabin and help get it ready to put the new siding on. It's been a big job for just my hubby and me and there help was greatly appreciated. So I made them this thank you card with a little drill on it to say thanks for all their hard work. It was really appreciated! More than I'm sure they even know. Thanks guys!

http://scrapalicioususa.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-10.html




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! It's difficult to make masculine cards... I'm here from the Made it Myself Monday, and I'm a new follower! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Scrapalicious Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Gerda

    ReplyDelete