Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gift bag


Well, today I needed a little summer "thinking of you" idea. So.... I got to thinking, who doesn't love lemonade in the summer?Now what to put the package of lemonade in? Well, the cricut to the rescue. I made these little bags to take to the 3 ladies that I go visiting teaching too. (Each person in our church visits with others each month to check on them and make sure they are ok. We also take an inspirational message and just stop by to say hello. It's a wonderful way to get to know these ladies more personally.) Anyway, this is what I took to my 3 ladies this month. They were kinda fun! It was one of the ladies birthdays and so in hers I also included some yummy chocolate....chocolate and a nice cold glass of lemonade and a good book.....now doesn't that sound like summer?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment