Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome Moose Tile




I am so excited. I came across this image that lindamac shared on the craftedge forumn. It was perfect as part of my brother's Christmas gift. I was so excited. I think it turned out wonderful and can't wait to give it to them. I'm going to make one for us too and my hubby has even said he'd try to drill holes in mine. I've heard that it's easy to break them so we'll see how that goes...... In the meantime, I really like this one and I think my brother and his wife will too!


If you would like this file, it can be found here:


http://forums.surecutsalot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9305&start=0


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. you did a great job!! love it on her glass block and your tile..thanks for showing a pic
    Merry Christmas
    lesliefolks

    ReplyDelete