Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Cards


I scraplifted this idea from here: http://svgcuts.com/blog/?p=1258 They have the most amazing files. Mine didn't line up just right as I'm sure hers did, but I think it turned out great. They have some amazing files on this site and they are very reasonably priced. I have my mind on a few sets when I get a little extra money. Love her files and her ideas. I'm new to SCAL and so this took me forever to create....I think I'll get the original file from her so that it lines up right because I'd like to use it again...what a wonderful card to give to someone in the hospital, especially those that won't let just about anything through the door! On my file---you can't see here because I trimmed the overlap off, but if I turned it over, you'd be able to see where I goofed...hopefully Mom won't notice or care.....LOL.

Anyway, here is the card I made for Mother's Day. I made one for my Mom and one for my Mother-in-Law.... I think they turned out adorable.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment